Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Review online.

So, where have I been? Hiding. I'm kidding. That will be soon as I go on vacation for a month or so with my love.

However, in the meantime, I wanted to share this review with you:

"With the ever-expanding ePublishing realm and the explosion of new authors, Ms. Wylde voice is sure to grab the reader’s attentions. It is engaging and novel... This tale was easy to become comfortable in, as Ms. Wylde writing is visually descriptive... this reader will be waiting to see what she pens next, hopefully something very soon... This is a fresh paranormal with seedlings of erotic threads, and LAST CHANCE is a book you really should pick up today! This reviewer recommends it."

Janalee Ruschhaupt
Reviewer for Love Romances
Read the entire review

Riding high. Loving it!

Kit

4 Comments:

Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

I think that's fabulous!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Yay!

:o)

3:00 AM  
Blogger Cora Zane said...

Congrats on the great review!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Very well-deserved! You go, girl! Have a wonderful vacation. I'm actually taking one myself, in a sense! Just a slight blog vacation.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home