Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shameless plug.

I know. I know. I've been least seen. Not on purpose. I've just been busy. However, I am not so busy that I can't go in and support my pal Zinnia tomorrow at the FB Author Chat (Yahoo group). You'll have to sign up, but hey, if you like quality erotica, you'll want to be there. :)

News on my end. Nothing new. I wrote about 3000 words on my WIP last weekend and have done nothing since. Yeah, my muse likes to tease me. She's a big tease too. She knows how to get me all excited only to runaway laughing her wicked muse laugh. Maybe I'll get lucky this weekend. We shall see.

And one last plug for my novella, Last Chance. Do you like paranormal? Do you like romance? Do you like sex? Do you prefer books that make you walk away with a smile? Then this is the book for you. I'm not kidding, am I, Cali? Cali thought it was awesome. On June 10th, there will be a review at Love Romances. I can't say any more than that, other than the reviewer there loved it as well. When I can, I will include snippets of the review. :)

Okay, bed time, kiddies. It's late here.

Kit

7 Comments:

Blogger Charli Cole said...

Yes, I did love it and I'd recommend buying it to anyone. As I said, I've never been into the entire paranormal thing...but I truly fancied this book.

Buy it!

Kit...I've decided I'm going to convert my showcase into monthly. Weekly can be too hard when my life decides it wants to take a trip down chaos lane.

So, your showcase will remain up. I'm going to try to paste the cover of the book on there today.

Have a great one, luv.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Chat with you later.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

News on my end

Oh that did make me laugh!

:O)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Way to go on the review! Yay! I'm sure it'll be a great one. They have to give great reviews for wonderful and entertaining authors! :-D

7:19 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Ahh, reviews! Best of luck with that. And may it be wonderful!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Zinnia said...

LC! Way to go, girlfriend. People, buy it!!! I did and it's wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...

7:55 PM  
Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Hey Kit! Where ya been lately?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Kit Wylde said...

I'm here, but hiding. LOL

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home