Saturday, April 15, 2006

Alive

Yes, I am here. LOL We've had some thunderstorms in my area, which didn't make me want to sit at the computer, so I've been away for a few days. This means, I've done very little writing, but I've enjoyed time with my fiance. We don't do this very often. We are usually running ninety miles a minute. So, it's been nice.

Today was gorgeous... finally. We needed the break from the rain. Our reservoirs are full, and if the weather turns warm, the snowmelt could overwhelm us. (160% of our average snowpack this year.) Cross your fingers that I don't float away. LOL

My novella Last Chance is available at Freya's Bower for purchase.

Sorry if I'm a bit quiet tonight. Just enjoying these moments of downtime.

Kit

8 Comments:

Blogger Charli Cole said...

Hello, Kit!

How are you, luv?

I hope well.

Me? I'm drowning as I'm typing this.

What kind of person would I be if I didn't answer someone who took out the time to stop by? LOL

Just kidding. For a minute, I did believe I was going to be washed away...but I'm still here. And the flooding is subsiding...at least where I am, it is. :)

I believe we're going to be all right.

I know the people who wish I was dead didn't want to hear that.

HA!

Have a nice evening, luv. I look forward to hearing from you again.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

By the way, I'm going to link you and recommend your blog under my Heavenly Blogs list.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Numerous thunderstorms here too. 'sposed to be this way til Tues. I hope to get some more flower seeds planted today.

4:01 AM  
Blogger K.A.S. said...

Hope you came through the storms ok!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Diana Castilleja said...

Hey Kit! Glad to see you didn't float away!

Happy Easter

10:11 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Yes. I'm glad to hear you aren't six feet under (water) as well.

Have a wondefuly Easter, luvmijagirl.

I'll be buying your book today!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Kristen Painter said...

Downtime is good. Everybody needs it.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Downtime. Wassat? I've forgotten what it means.

Sometimes life and all its trials makes you forget what real living is all about.

Hmmm. Yes.

I know what I'm on about - sorry for the ramble.

:o)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home