Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Got my edit back for my novella. I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, Jana had a lot of really good suggestions, but nothing major. So, I was happy to see I wouldn't have to do a huge rewrite. Of course, I have revised and revised this story. One more revision wouldn't kill me. It might have driven me nuts, but it certainly wouldn't kill me. However, I do need to work on the sex scenes. I am waiting for a response from my wonderful editor to see what she thinks.

I am working on a new novella. (I say novella because I don't know if I will ever write a full-length novel. It's the attention span. :D) It's a paranormal romance. It's been challenging so far.

Oh, have to go. I'll be back later.

Kit

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

{{{BIG SMILE}}}

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home