Saturday, March 25, 2006

Done editing!

I can't believe it. Jana, my editor at Freya's Bower just told me that I am done. Done? It's amazing! I want to jump for joy. I feel like cavorting around the house in my slinkiest lingerie and tormenting my honey. I'm sure he won't protest too much. That's after I eat some Hagen Daaz Rocky Road ice cream. LOL Hey, I might as well celebrate as my WIP is stalling a little bit. (sigh)

This morning, I made some bacon. My honey (he's not my husband although we've lived together for about 10 years now) and I have an agreement. If I cook, he cleans and vice versa. Except it doesn't always seem to work that way. It seems like if I cook something that uses our large pan, he "puts it in the sink to soak". Well, you all know what that means, right? It means that I will be the one to clean it because he will let it soak for however long it takes for me to clean it.

Now, does that sound like our agreement? I didn't think so.

So, as soon as I know when my book Last Chance is available, I will let every one know. Gah! I am so excited. :)

Kit

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana Castilleja said...

Thanks so much Kit! It looks like you had some good news too! I'm doing *gasp* a format and final edit now for Rene to read the ms and then let me know how it looks. I can't believe this!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mailyn said...

Congrats! Do go ahead and tempt the man, then don't give him any until he finishes doing the dishes. LOL.

:)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Marci Baun said...

Bacon? I love bacon!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home