Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's online!

That's right. My novella, Last Chance, is now available for my adoring public to purchase. (grin) It's hard to believe that it's really happening. I still have to pinch myself every so often to make sure I'm awake and not living in a lovely dream. Yeah, that's very cliche, but it's soooo true!

I had started a 'new' story. Well, not new as I had began it some months back and then abandoned it for whatever reason, but now I must settle down and get started again. Still, I'm published. Woo-hoo!

No. Nothing else exciting in my life right now. Well, yes, there are other things going on, but nothing this big.

(sigh)

Kit

P.S. Did I already say to go buy it? LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Good luck with the new story.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kit Wylde said...

Thanks, Faith!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Diana Castilleja said...

Hiya Kit!!! LOL Tag you're it!...

No, in fact I just found out tonight my cover art for Ice Cream was requested last night. Hopefully, I'll be seeing it soon. I'm getting so excited. September Heat is going to take a little longer, but it still may make the initial launch... I'm hoping.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Diana Castilleja said...

Kit, you goose. Just send me an email... because....

TAG!!!
You're IT!!! LMAO :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

I've been reading your posts. You're very funny! You almost sound like me when Pervalism and Quits were accepted by WCP. Didn't you just want to scream at random passers by that 'Hey! I'm getting published!' So funny.

I noticed you mentioned your banner on Zinnia Hope's blog. D'you want a saucier one? I'll ask Mr Ellis if he'll make one, should you want it.

:o)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home