Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Free Read!

First, let me wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Our neighborhood was overrun with kids this evening. They were cute... for the most part. Some of them asked for more candy after I'd already given them some. (raised eyebrow) Uh, no. LOL We even had one kid ring our doorbell after we'd turned out the porch lights. Well, I guess you have to try.

So, what's this all about a free read? I wrote this back in 2001. When I heard that Coffee Time Romance does free reads, I thought, "Why not?" This is a sweet story. It's a short story, 6400 words or so, but fun. A sexy vampire and love... what more could one ask for? Okay. Sex. No sex, but it's still a fun story.

Cali,

I can't access your blog. For whatever reason, every time I've tried, regardless of my browser, the progress bar spins and spins then the entire browser window shuts down. I just wanted you to know that I am not ignoring you, just unable to access your material.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween. It only comes once a year. :) I love Halloween. Hopefully, this will inspire my muse to write again. She's been hiding.

Okay. Someone wants some attention. Mmmm... that feels good. (grin) I think I'll go and play with my honey.

Kit

5 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

Sheesh! Where you been lately, girl?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Kit Wylde said...

Guess. LOL Naw. Just lazy... um... lazy.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Awww, Kit. I didn't think you were ignoring me. I know you've been "going through it", girlfriend. So, I was just watching and waiting--as a good friend does.

You've been in my prayers. And it's good to see you coming around again.

Many hugs and much love.

Chat you up soon.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Lovely freebie!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Kit Wylde said...

Thanks, Cali. I'm glad. Honestly, I tried to visit, but my computer just didn't like whatever was happening. LOL

Thanks, Tempest!

Kit

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home