Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On vacation...

Yeah, it's 4:18 am here. We leave for the airport in a few minutes to catch a 6:45 am flight to Los Angeles and then off to Hawaii. I'm sorry. I didn't get a chance to put an excerpt out, but I will try. I have a laptop that will go with me on our vacation. I'll see if I can manage something from that. I'll be back on the 5th of August, late. I probably won't check this much, although I might come in and occasionally post, but that might be a week or two.

The next time you see me, I'll probably be in Hawaii mindset. :)

Enjoy your summer!

Kit

4 Comments:

Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Have a great holiday!

:o)

3:49 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Wishing you the best, Kit! Drink and have lots of sex! LOL.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful time!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Miss you, Kit.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home