Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've had the urge to write again. I'm not sure whether I'll act on it or not. The other day while listening to some Pat Benatar, an idea for a story with a Valkyrie protagonist came to mind. Basing anything on myth requires research. While I love to research, my time is, shall we say, limited. (g) It would be a romance, of course. I'm not sure if I'd write a sex scene in it or not. That would be dictated by the characters, of course. Um, yeah, okay, if I do write it, the Valkyrie is insisting on a sex scene and some battle scenes. Bloodthirsty, horny wench! LOL This piece of art is by Boris Vallejo. He's one of my favorite fantasy modern artists.



You can purchase a copy here.

It will be set in modern times, so an urban fantasy, and Freya may, um, will make an appearance or two or three. And if I ever write it or finish it, I'm not sure if I will write it under Kit or my real name. We'll see. LOL

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home