Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Man, it's been a long time since I've blogged here. Bad! Bad! Things have changed. I have a new book up and I've outed myself. Kit Wylde is the pseudonym of Marci Baun. Yup, I'm really Marci, which is part of the reason keeping this blog up was difficult. I don't do well with subterfuge. After a bit, I had a hard time coming up with new stuff to talk about. I am so much happier now that I am out of the closet. LOL

So, there are more exciting things happening now too. I recently released a new book with Wild Child Publishing titled Hieroglyphs. A paranormal suspense with light, very light, romance, it's a quick read.

One reason I haven't been here for a while is because I lost my password. It's weird how I didn't think to use the "forgot password" option sooner. Most likely, I just didn't want to spend the time to do it. Thankfully, I remembered the answer to my secret question as I kept it to a simple one I couldn't get wrong. Well, I could, but if I did that would have spelled a lot of trouble, mental trouble. LOL So, now that I have a new password, I should be back more often. (Should being the operative word here.)

And now I feel guilty because I have a ton of work to do. Blogging is too much like fun and not enough like work. (Another reason I don't blog often.) Hopefully, I will get better at this and blog even when I don't have a new release. (It's not really new as it was released in August, but, hey, considering my last one was a few years ago, that is new. LOL)

I'll be guest blogging over at BSB Hot Romance on October 25th. I'll be posting a fun piece of flash fiction I wrote many years ago. :) It's very Halloween appropriate and tame.

All right, I've played hooky long enough. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home